Before you get your Axolotl
- Place your tank in an area that is preferably well light. I say preferably since you can ...always use an aquarium light. Never in direct sunlight.
- Once you have your aquarium in the desired location you may begin to fill it with water. If ..... . using sand fill the aquarium half way. Place your sand in your aquarium. Sand must be ...prewashed. Then fill the remainder of the tank.
- Place any desired decorations and hiding spaces.
- Set up and run your filter.
- Place your aquarium lid on.
- Ensure your water is between 14-23°C (57-74°F)
- Begin your cycling process.**
- Once you have cycled your tank you are ready to put your Axolotl in!
- Aquarium sand
- Silica sand - Available in our marketplace
- River rocks 4 inches
- Aquarium grade artificial plants - Available in our marketplace
- Hiding spots without sharp edges - Available in our marketplace
- Statues without sharp edges
- Drift wood - Available in our marketplace
- Aquariums rocks - available in our marketplace